Specifically designed for use with external raised flooring. Using an adjuster key the height can be adjusted even when the flooring is complete, thanks to an innovative rotating fixed head equipped with an anti-noise and anti-slip upper part made of rubber. A genuine evolution in plastic supports, also reflected in the spacing tabs, which are easily removable to facilitate the laying of supports preventing perimeter brushing. The head is made of dual-material PP + anti-noise and anti-slip rubber.
- Totally recyclable
- Available for heights ranging from 25 to 270 mm
- Resistant to weathering, acids, ageing and UV rays
ADJUSTABLE ‘ETERNO’ SUPPORT (SE)
A variation of the previous support, this is available for greater heights and has the unusual feature of a self-levelling support head with standard tabs that are 4 mm thick and 12 mm high.
- Self-levelling head to compensate for inclines of up to 5%
- Available for heights ranging from 37.5 to 550 mm
- Smooth pedestal base
- Reduction in noise level of more than 25 Db